Solitude

Solitude
Seek within....

Friday, August 5, 2016

So do you have a humorous element????

I  can LAUGH all my life on jokes sick jokes as well as intellectual ones... I  am sure  many  of us wouldn't mind that....
I tried to figure out that why people eventually  only crave company of those who can make them laugh...
Laughing  makes us feel rejuvenated instantly and that  actually helps us get back to face serious life challenges with  more zest. I  truly  love and adore those with that streak who can lighten the environment by their witty  humor and  jokes...
Every  moment in life we can either choose to pick a humorous  side of a situation or a serious side... People who have a personality  to portray themselves as very sensible, intelligent  usually do not appreciate and entertain  jokes as they feel its murdering  the productive serious  moments but the truth is to attain seriousness we are self sufficient... All we need is our thoughts and associated worry... There appears  a very very serious  moment... But to get happier and feel lighter we need someone who can skillfully and at times unintentionally help getting  us out from that zone...
Jokes are also highly  depended on the  thinking ability of the  person, intellectual  capacity, etc thus  here it is like walking  on a tight  rope if the receivers aren't at par with the humour pouring minds ...
In nutshell, not only females  like guys who can make them laugh  as in INDIAN  scenario females are expected to not laugh  loudly too.. Thus secretly they admire guys who can help them in bringing out that naughty element out from them.... But all individuals  prefer  staying in company of those with a humorous element...
I, never fulfilled the requirements of an ideal Indian Girl, and lived by my attitude (as much as I  could;)  thus I would chill around with people who  could make me laugh  my heart out and my mom surely objected that to which  I  still have a  non convincing  approach... But as I  started to speak up light heartedly around, I  realised  people in general  love to feel lighter and not end up feeling  burdened with  environmental  stress....
Its, therefore  a strong personality  trait to have a sense of humor , which shouldn't  be judged otherwise  by labeling such people as devoid of feelings and seriousness, in fact these people have an entire different side to them which is very intense, compassionate  and sensitive...
Thus... Its not essential to make every issue a matter of life and death .. Lets laugh at routine issues, its  OKAY to  laugh at our problems... It surely doesn't eliminate the problem area but will help HEALTH being a little  less affected in the process...
Its a free tonic, a free mood uplifting  pill.. To laugh it out and CHILL...
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment