Solitude

Solitude
Seek within....

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Prayer is also an Affirmation....

PRAYER??? or AFFIRMATION????
I usually get these spiritual bouts which make me switch from my bollywood tracks to religious mantras and chants... I  instantly  start to feel settled and sometimes some  chants actually set me totally feeling tranced...
It could be my belief, my nurturing or my innate GOD SPOT that shows its effect but the fact remains that most of us PRAY....
PRAYER according to me isn't  for only so called RELIGIOUS  groups but even atheists pray in their way... Their prayer is a simple good wish they make while they carry on with their daily duties.
Nowadays, most of the healers even psychologists use AFFIRMATIONS as a therapeutic measure to help deal with numerous  problems faced by people... Astonishingly it WORKS....
Psychology  might have got its  terminologies  from a few decades or centuries  but mankind is beyond  time zones that is existing and from a nomad they could  turn into  a civilized  individual  is also a result of some Affirmation  working in  collaboration with actions... There was then the religious  spectrum was introduced to manage society on the whole and a common practice  was followed  to recite  or narrate chants or mantras from the time we wake up till we fall asleep... These patterns were termed as prayers....
I was trying to understand what is that speciality in those mantras which can settle my brain nerves.... I  realised the way they  are constructed, the powerful language  used is thus  having its effects with the universal energy  within and around us. People like me cannot pray with mantras on daily basis for a simple  reason that I  don't understand the language  although I  believe in them... Many  of us don't  even bother about the meaning  but with utmost faith keep saying those.... It all works positively mainly  because its a message sent to the universe....
AFFIRMATIONS  on the other  hand are self created  understandable  sentences which also send messages to the universe  to help us get what we want...
Prayer, for me is talking, crying, sharing  my emotions with universal energy and  positively  putting forward my plea...
So, it is excellent  for those who can  pray regularly  but if we don't understand  the language  and mispronounce it, it can sometimes  change the meaning of the prayer... It is essentially  to be said correctly ... Rather intelligently  constructing  an Affirmation  is equally powerful to help us in distress...
Its very important  to pray accurately  as universe  gives us what ever we ask for... How??? Is upto the universal  law...
Pray or Affirm.... Send the correct  message to the universe for it to get manifested...
Be blessed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment