Solitude

Solitude
Seek within....

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Law of Attraction (Universal law of life)

Law of Attraction.....

Law of Attraction  is not whom or what we are attracted to physically  but attraction at mental level.... about our OWN SELF and LIFE...

We all have somewhere within developed and created an entire world for ourselves  which is paradise and hell at  different places...

Human  mind  has a gluing  tendency towards all negative  events occurred in our lives or lives of someone very close to us. These negative  thoughts settle down somewhere  deep to continuously  guide our subconscious  and therefore  we might seldom realize  but our subconscious thoughts are mostly  negative...

Lot of things already known about how strong our subconscious  mind is... We also need to now understand  that  this strength is the pulling string of what we finally  get in life via LAW OF ATTRACTION... our Thoughts  have attracted  these facts in our lives..

Again, I  would  relate to my life here with  a very  casual   episode.... While in my accounts  class in final year of graduation , we once had a motivational  speaker... After the talk we were asked about our goals in life... Since it was conducted at an educational institution  or since each one was a student  who will soon step into  the rat race of life in terms of earnings , etc everyone  mentioned  about their ideal career  goals, some  might have really DECIDED on that while some might have JUST  SAID for the sake of it... When I  was suppose to answer  I was hunting for a  UNIQUE  reply (as I  hate being COMMON), to which I  said  "I  aspire  to have a peaceful and satisfied  life"....
Well, to be honest I  didn't  even probably know its true meaning  as this reply  was meant to only IMPRESS the people  with my uniqueness  and having said that all eyebrows were raised to perplexed  look and the speaker smiling  down as if I  m quite  matured...

The thought started building  in later after I  said that... I  kept thinking about its meaning  and now I  realize  that I  didn't  do anything  GREAT in life  (both personally and professionally)  as I never aspired  anything  extraordinary  but the important  part is I WAS HAPPY as well WITH WHAT I  HAD...

This LAW OF ATTRACTION worked in my life without me realizing  that I  actually  called for a satisfied life... Of course satisfaction is subjective, not stable in nature but on major and overall at a macro level, I was....

Now, that I  understood  the existence of this amazing  law, I often use this at deeper level  to give my best to each case I  handle.... Miraculously, it works....

We thus here have to get to that ultimate thought we have buried or is existing  as that can MAKE or BREAK  us..... To understand  its meaning  is the next step for its occurrence.

Here are few steps to get immensely  benefitted by this amazing  law of life:

1. Make a note of  repeated thoughts and feelings  experienced  by you.

2.Try dwelling  deep into those thoughts to find out exact meaning  or exact need of yours... If you get stuck here  do not hesitate to either go to a professional  or give your self more dedicated, concentrated  effort to understand  the underlying meaning.

3. Step 2 is time  consuming and dicey , but once sorted, step 3 is easy to implement. This step involves  visualizing  or imaging  the ACTUAL DESIRE as that is the way we call for it or attract it.

4. Having an extremely  clear vision  is very important here  as this  helps the universe to get  the correct message via our subconscious... Thus be careful  and precise in the imagination  process.

5. Dedicated  time each day if given to the hidden desire in this manner, enables the LAW OF ATTRACTION  to work on the way we want it to not the way  it will on its own.

Thoughts  are ongoing... Thus we cannot stop them, therefore if these can be directed to a goal  seeking mechanism, it helps us positively....

MAY EACH ONE OF US DERIVE  PEACE WITHIN OUR INNER WORLD.....

No comments:

Post a Comment