Solitude

Solitude
Seek within....

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Transparent SELF results in peaceful SOUL ....

Transparency  is a term which only  is used to explain  kids  as opposed to  opaque.... It should be rather explained  as Absence  of  Clarity.

I get pained  to write  about  Transparency  when I  realise  that No one including  myself  is  able to adopt  that totally  in life... Once as a child and a teenager  when being transparent  often put me in dilemmas  and the shrewd  environment  would  whisper  that  this  transparency  is not  beneficial.... Probably , materially  it is the  call for the  day but is it really helping  us at depth????

It is annoying  to me when I  am asked to reflect  half truth or  when its expected  of me to do so and this feeling  makes me  more miserable  when I  put myself in the shoes of an audience  who witness half reality  and is suppose to act likewise....

I have always  vouched for complete  clarity but society  acts as an obstacle  in revelation  of an honest say.... Its not  essential  that  honesty  will always be appreciated  but selfishly  too that  is THE ingredient  to PEACE WITHIN....

Commonly people  start to give excuses and  say half truth in most cases with an inbuilt  fear that either  that Fact would be misused or will be misinterpreted  which might  dent the well made societal  image.... Thus,  lying has become a Cosmetic  to  hide the shady areas of self but it is to  be given a positive  perspective  to  encourage  truth.... If people don't judge  one another  and don't  have relationships  pre conditioned,  it can help people in start attempting  to adopt honesty....

I decided  to follow  this after facing a turbulence  within  and this path might  not  have given me great material  success but I  have built a very honest relationship  with my fellow people  a major  part which now  includes  my clients... When they approach  me with a said  issue, I  admit to them  if I  was too victimized  with such problems  at a given point  and  it has only  helped both  me and them in acceptance  and treatment  of the  problem... Its  therefore  not  wrong  to project  ourselves  as an ordinary  human with  all routine  issues.... Its a myth that  people have  carried  within  that helping professional  can never undergo  a difficult  time.... Its more of a lie, a deception  and that might add to glory but not a long lasting  impact.....

With my experience  at personal  and  professional  front, I  genuinely  insist  that  although  a tough  path to  follow , if transparent  thought  processes  are adopted it  can save people  from many future manipulations and can help in getting  trained to having  a more open  and non  judgemental personality  to  enhance relationships...

Stay peaceful, stay happy......

No comments:

Post a Comment