Solitude

Solitude
Seek within....

Sunday, July 12, 2015

What IF????IF (I FEEL)

I didn't post any message for a while as I was not sure of the subject  that would touch upon all in one way or the other....then there was this sudden realisation of a simple term that we are so very much connected every second. .that was FEELING.

By FEELING , I don't really mean all different emotions right now but a particular emotion we go nuts with...FEAR... And that raises all doubts in us stating What IF??

Being an ordinary being we end up assuming FEARFUL things moment we start on the lines of WHAT IF? ??

I was only wondering if those fears could be well replaced by any wonderful assumption wouldn't it be amazing? ?? Like for instance. ..A thought before any action in normal case ...What if I undergo so and so problem ...it will surely make us prepare for the contingency but can reduce the happiness substantially but the other thought...
What if I have an amazing experience? ?? This thought will boost up your confidence and motivate you further. ...

The point here is the IF should be understood as I FEEL and added with all positive possibilities to feel excellent about going for that act...

So next time try and replace any negative IF's  with a positive Possibility To Feel The Difference. ...

Stay chilled....

No comments:

Post a Comment