Solitude

Solitude
Seek within....

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Law of Control..... (universal law of life)

Here we go with our very first  LAW OF LIFE Called  ..... LAW OF CONTROL

The Law of Control states that we feel good about ourselves to the degree to which we feel that we are in control of our own lives. When we are physically, mentally and emotionally controlling the changes in our lives, then this naturally leads to higher levels of achievement, emotional satisfaction and a sense of fulfillment. Uncontrolled change on the other hand leads to stress, anxiety, frustration and misery — all of which signifies that our mind lacks discipline, order and structure.

Basically, as kids our nurturing, training  and education  should  essentially  make us quite capable  of taking complete  control  of ourselves. Control in physical  elements  are quite reachable  with  sound  financial  state but other  two elements  are most dicey as they  are not focused well while  we grow and often end up with loss of control with any unexpected  negative event.

Control  of self, is the best  way to  prevent  self from any damage and feel every moment  worth  living. Unfortunately, most  of us aren't  well equipped  with the techniques  to take complete  self control  and thus people with material  resources  and  some  also with  or without  material  power, having used their  given intellect  to manipulate  and conspire other elements  in environment  do establish  a control over them and feel winners  through out....

I would once envy such  people who  would control people around them to feel a sense of power, satisfaction  but as I  started  to search  the essentials  of peaceful  life, I  soon realized  that I  need not feel annoyed and disturbed if I  am unable to control my environment  as my life  purpose  and peace lies only in self control.

The  more I  started to take control  of my self, the more  sorted, confident and relaxed I  felt and my annoyance  towards those POWERFUL  people who all their  lives kept  controlling  environmental  factors  for  personal  benefits turned into sheer sympathy as they were still unaware of UNIVERSAL  POWERS and are under an illusion  that their each game  is played well.....

I see number  of relationships  where usually  women who generally  seek more power but are not equipped  to gain it by their own  feminine  personality  which  can selflessly  do enormous  work  WASTE THEIR  TIME while successfully  spending entire life faking love towards husband, friends, etc for material  power and keep misusing  their trust  till they have  to face  the cruel destiny decisions....

In my practice, at times, I find myself  in a tough situation  where  its so difficult  to get  people  to an understanding  of  this simple universal truth Take Control of  Self, not Over Others especially  not your loved  ones...

In nutshell, its hard but ULTIMATE to have our own mind, body, actions under our control rather than staying  stressed out as in my life, what should be my next move to control  environment ??? This is infact a very pitiable  condition  where ones happiness  is ONLY depended on others behaviour.....

LET'S TAKE COMPLETE CONTROL OF ONLY OURSELVES  TO EXPERIENCE  THAT  PEACE WE ALL ARE SEEKING.....

No comments:

Post a Comment