Solitude

Solitude
Seek within....

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Truth Tales (tells) soul stirring facts....

True that!
What's  the truth????

For each one of us TRUTH is what we are COMPLETELY  CONVINCED  with.....

No concept , no  book, no  individual  can change  the BELIEFS we live with... These  beliefs are AT THAT  MOMENT  are our Truths....

BELIEFS  are formed  with stories  we hear but strong ones are formed only  with  the experience  we have had....

My recent  encounters with my own self where I  know my preferences  better than what I  knew few years back..... It was  amazing  to now have my beliefs rationalized  with  my own experiences  and  that gave me a different  level of confidence  with myself....

This  true realization  about  self was mesmerizing  and I  never knew that  how difficult  will it be to let people  around me introduce  to this new self of mine I discovered.... After handling of complications  around and still  feeling  great about being who I am... I  was more in love  with  transparency .

The effects  of truth that  can be seen in our various  relationships  are:

1. Love :

People  we felt who  loved us and claimed to have fallen  in love with  us for  what  we are and not what  we look like or can give in return  can show some mind blowing  changed unexpected  reactions and the TRUE  hidden colors  automatically  reflect out as... We stood by our true feelings which  wasn't  easy  to be accepted  as it was too true to be good... So  lessons  we learn as we portray our true  self, however  sweet it is, it is hard to find that,   if we go against  the demands of  someone  who  claims  to love us but fails to understand  us  and  cannot respect your preferred  choice at that moment....

Most relationships  where  agreement  happened  only to save someone  from drifting  apart isn't  a long term  relationship  to cherish, relationship  should  be as matured to accept each  other's  choices  at times and reveal discomforts  to  one another..

Friendship :

Friends  are those who are aware of your  drawbacks  but still want you in their  life for  your positives.... As and when a changed true personality  can encounter  friends  in general , your  non conformity  to many issues might crack the bond but its a great way  to know who still stands by you to give you that individual  space and respect  to enhance your  internal growth.... Friends  who can make others puppets under the wraps of friendship  are those  who are far far away  from their own self.....

The more I  know  myself, the more I  understand  others  and  that  does bring about  a turbulence  in life but it surely  helps me in a peaceful  mental state....

Love each one for their individual  qualities.... Its easy to live happily..

No comments:

Post a Comment